- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. purchased dried tomato pesto
- 8 to 12, 6-inch corn or 7- to 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 6-oz. pkgs. refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 small yellow summer squash or zucchini (8 oz. total), cut in "sticks"
- 1 medium sweet pepper, cut into strips
- Cilantro Sprigs (optional)
- Stir together mayonnaise and pesto; divide into small bowls. Place tortillas on a microwave safe plate, cover with paper toweling. Micro-cook for 30 to 45 seconds or until tortillas are warm.
- 2. Divide chicken, vegetable strips, and warm tortillas among four shallow bowls and top with cilantro; add pesto mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More