- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup your favorite seasoned tomato sauce ( I prefer spaghetti sauce)
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the pizza crust on a large cookie tray or pizza pan.
- Brush the crust evenly with olive oil.
- Spread tomato sauce over it with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle vegetables evenly over the sauce, and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More