- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup your favorite seasoned tomato sauce ( I prefer spaghetti sauce)
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the pizza crust on a large cookie tray or pizza pan.
- Brush the crust evenly with olive oil.
- Spread tomato sauce over it with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle vegetables evenly over the sauce, and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More