VEGGIE LOVERS PIZZA
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup your favorite seasoned tomato sauce ( I prefer spaghetti sauce)
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place the pizza crust on a large cookie tray or pizza pan.
Brush the crust evenly with olive oil.
Spread tomato sauce over it with a spatula or back of a spoon.
Sprinkle vegetables evenly over the sauce, and top with cheese.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.