- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup your favorite seasoned tomato sauce ( I prefer spaghetti sauce)
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the pizza crust on a large cookie tray or pizza pan.
- Brush the crust evenly with olive oil.
- Spread tomato sauce over it with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle vegetables evenly over the sauce, and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More