- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1. carrots
- 2. onions
- 3. potatoes
- 4. squash
- 5. oil
- 6. salt & pepper
- 1. Wash and cut up veggies.
- 2. Wrap the vegetables in foil.
- 3. Add some oil, salt, and pepper.
- 4. Cook near fire for 15-20 minutes.
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More