- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- one box of organic mac and cheese
- one package of chili seasoning mix
- one package of boca or morning star farms crumbles
- 1/4 cup organic cheddar cheese
- one can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- one pepper (chopped)
- 3/4 cups vegetable juice
- Cook the mac and cheese as directed
- "brown" the crumbles. When cooked through add peppers onion and can of tomatoes. When heated through add seasoning mix and vegetable juice. Once heated through and the macaroni is ready, combine everything together. Put in the powder, milk and extra cheese. Mix well.
- Only thing left to do is enjoy.
NotesThis is kind actually a modification of how my youngest brother makes chili mac. I just made it more healthy.
It's all about that protein
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More