- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese (cubed)
- 1 pound real butter (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 pounds confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In double boiler melt together Velveeta cheese and butter (you can microwave this too). Add vanilla.
- In a LARGE bowl mix confectioners’ sugar and cocoa together.
- Pour HOT cheese mix into sugar and blend. Add nuts and blend.
- Pour into a lightly buttered 13 x 9-inch glass dish. Refrigerate. Cut into squares. Yield: 6 pounds.
NotesCreamy smooth easy to do fudge.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More