- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese (cubed)
- 1 pound real butter (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 pounds confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In double boiler melt together Velveeta cheese and butter (you can microwave this too). Add vanilla.
- In a LARGE bowl mix confectioners’ sugar and cocoa together.
- Pour HOT cheese mix into sugar and blend. Add nuts and blend.
- Pour into a lightly buttered 13 x 9-inch glass dish. Refrigerate. Cut into squares. Yield: 6 pounds.
NotesCreamy smooth easy to do fudge.