- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Lb. Box, powdered sugar
- 1/2 Lb. Margarine or butter
- 1/2 C Cocoa
- 1/2 Lb. Cheese, velveeta
- 2 C Nuts, chopped
- Vanilla to taste
- Sift sugar and cocoa together.
- Melt butter and cheese together in a double boiler, then mix all together with nuts and vanilla.
- Place in greased pan and let set until hard.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
MidLife Road Trip's
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More