- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Lb. Box, powdered sugar
- 1/2 Lb. Margarine or butter
- 1/2 C Cocoa
- 1/2 Lb. Cheese, velveeta
- 2 C Nuts, chopped
- Vanilla to taste
- Sift sugar and cocoa together.
- Melt butter and cheese together in a double boiler, then mix all together with nuts and vanilla.
- Place in greased pan and let set until hard.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More