- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Lb. Box, powdered sugar
- 1/2 Lb. Margarine or butter
- 1/2 C Cocoa
- 1/2 Lb. Cheese, velveeta
- 2 C Nuts, chopped
- Vanilla to taste
- Sift sugar and cocoa together.
- Melt butter and cheese together in a double boiler, then mix all together with nuts and vanilla.
- Place in greased pan and let set until hard.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More