- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Lb. Box, powdered sugar
- 1/2 Lb. Margarine or butter
- 1/2 C Cocoa
- 1/2 Lb. Cheese, velveeta
- 2 C Nuts, chopped
- Vanilla to taste
- Sift sugar and cocoa together.
- Melt butter and cheese together in a double boiler, then mix all together with nuts and vanilla.
- Place in greased pan and let set until hard.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More