- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 7 cups (6 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- Brown meat; drain.
- Arrange chips on microwaveable platter; top evenly with Velveeta.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until Velveeta is melted.
- Top with meat and remaining ingredients.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More