- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 7 cups (6 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- Brown meat; drain.
- Arrange chips on microwaveable platter; top evenly with Velveeta.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until Velveeta is melted.
- Top with meat and remaining ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More