- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 7 cups (6 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- Brown meat; drain.
- Arrange chips on microwaveable platter; top evenly with Velveeta.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until Velveeta is melted.
- Top with meat and remaining ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More