- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 7 cups (6 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- Brown meat; drain.
- Arrange chips on microwaveable platter; top evenly with Velveeta.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until Velveeta is melted.
- Top with meat and remaining ingredients.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More