- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 7 cups (6 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- Brown meat; drain.
- Arrange chips on microwaveable platter; top evenly with Velveeta.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until Velveeta is melted.
- Top with meat and remaining ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More