- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 - 8 chicken breasts (or chicken pieces)
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 2 cans mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp of butter or margarine
- 1 - 2 tsp of dill
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients, except chicken in a bowl. Put 1/3 of mixture on bottom of 9 x 13 pan or casserole dish. Cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered @ 350F for approximately 1 hour 15 mins to 1 hour and a half - depending on size of chicken pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More