- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground lean venison
- 1 pound fresh pork sausage, removed from casings
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- Condiments, for serving
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix gently but thoroughly. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties. Grill the burgers for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until all pink disappears. Place the buns on the grill, inside down, until just warmed through, about 30 seconds. Remove the patties and buns from the grill and place on serving plates. Garnish with condiments and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Adventures in CookingSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce