- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs ground venison
- 1 cup cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoop Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 jars of spaghtetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt for sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons salt for macaroni
- 1 lb. macaroni product
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly saute ground venison and onion until meat is evenly browned.
- Add spaghetti sauce and spices.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes until mixture is reduced to consistency of sauce.
- Cook macaroni in salted water, drain and mix it with the cheeses.
- In a large flat pan, spread 1/3 of the meat sauce; then half the macaroni and cheese mix.
- Then another layer of meat and more of the macaroni cheexze mix.
- Then another layer of meat and then top with macaroni cheese mix.
- Add a bit of parmeasn cheese on top.
- Dot with black olives.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Cool 15 minutes, cut into squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Fun appetizers and snacks
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More