- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs ground venison
- 1 cup cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoop Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 jars of spaghtetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt for sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons salt for macaroni
- 1 lb. macaroni product
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly saute ground venison and onion until meat is evenly browned.
- Add spaghetti sauce and spices.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes until mixture is reduced to consistency of sauce.
- Cook macaroni in salted water, drain and mix it with the cheeses.
- In a large flat pan, spread 1/3 of the meat sauce; then half the macaroni and cheese mix.
- Then another layer of meat and more of the macaroni cheexze mix.
- Then another layer of meat and then top with macaroni cheese mix.
- Add a bit of parmeasn cheese on top.
- Dot with black olives.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Cool 15 minutes, cut into squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More