- Servings: 4
- 1 quart canned venison or cooked fresh, cut up small
- 2 (16 oz) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (4 oz) can mushrooms
- 1 (16 oz) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
- 1 jar brown or mushroom gravy
- Bisquick, or your favorite brand - can also use refrigerated bisquits
In a greased 9x12-13" pan, place meat on bottom evenly.
Mix remaining ingredients, and spread over meat.
Mix the bisquick to make drop bisquits, and drop by spoonfulls over top of the mixture in pan.
Bake at 450-475 degrees - according to your Bisquik directions, for approximately 25 minutes, or until bisquits are browned and dough is completely baked.
Heat gravy through and serve.