- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart canned venison or cooked fresh, cut up small
- 2 (16 oz) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (4 oz) can mushrooms
- 1 (16 oz) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
- 1 jar brown or mushroom gravy
- Bisquick, or your favorite brand - can also use refrigerated bisquits
- In a greased 9x12-13" pan, place meat on bottom evenly.
- Mix remaining ingredients, and spread over meat.
- Mix the bisquick to make drop bisquits, and drop by spoonfulls over top of the mixture in pan.
- Bake at 450-475 degrees - according to your Bisquik directions, for approximately 25 minutes, or until bisquits are browned and dough is completely baked.
- Heat gravy through and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More