- 1 lb. venison
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 2 cans black or kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans Del Monte chili style stewed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or hot sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 meduim yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef bullion cube
- 1 tsp dried basil, oregano, thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Brown ground beef or venison with the onion, garlic, and green pepper. Drain and pour into crockpot.
Add remaining ingredients and stir. Cook on low all day.
This is very good with venison. Have not tried with ground beef. (but original recipe said you could)
No Reviews at this time.