- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon Bacon drippings
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 3 cups Cooked and ground Venison leftovers
- 2 Med. potatoes cut in 16 pcs.
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups Beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder
- Brown onion and potatoes in bacon fat. Add flour and make a roux:, add venison, broth and other ingredients. Let simmer until tender.
NotesA good way to use left over ground deer. But I usally don't have left overs, so I end up cooking fresh for the hash.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More