- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon Bacon drippings
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 3 cups Cooked and ground Venison leftovers
- 2 Med. potatoes cut in 16 pcs.
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups Beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder
- Brown onion and potatoes in bacon fat. Add flour and make a roux:, add venison, broth and other ingredients. Let simmer until tender.
NotesA good way to use left over ground deer. But I usally don't have left overs, so I end up cooking fresh for the hash.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More