- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon Bacon drippings
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 3 cups Cooked and ground Venison leftovers
- 2 Med. potatoes cut in 16 pcs.
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups Beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder
- Brown onion and potatoes in bacon fat. Add flour and make a roux:, add venison, broth and other ingredients. Let simmer until tender.
NotesA good way to use left over ground deer. But I usally don't have left overs, so I end up cooking fresh for the hash.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Fun appetizers and snacks
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More