- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI actually have a lot of venison burger, so I've been getting really creative!
- 1 LB Venison Burger
- 3 Medium Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1/2 Sleeve of Saltine Crackers (crumbled)
- 2 Tbsp Course Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Bacon Grease (liquid)
- 1 Small Jalepeno Pepper (finely chopped)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Form into palm sized patties, and cook on medium heat until done.
- Melt a slice of cheddar cheese on top, and serve with your favorite condiments!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More