- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI actually have a lot of venison burger, so I've been getting really creative!
- 1 LB Venison Burger
- 3 Medium Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1/2 Sleeve of Saltine Crackers (crumbled)
- 2 Tbsp Course Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Bacon Grease (liquid)
- 1 Small Jalepeno Pepper (finely chopped)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Form into palm sized patties, and cook on medium heat until done.
- Melt a slice of cheddar cheese on top, and serve with your favorite condiments!