- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. sliced meat maruated in buttermilk then washed clean
- Flour for dredging meat & use to make gravy
- vegatable oil
- Salt and ground red & black pepper to taste
- 2 medium chopped onion
- 1 box sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium bell peppers, any color
- Coat meat with flour after it has been salted and peppered.
- Brown quickly in moderately hot cooking oil.
- Cook covered until meat is done in the center.
- Remove meat from pan and cook onion, peppers, and mushrooms together.
- Remove from pan.
- With the drippings from the meat & vegtables, add flour to make milk gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking with SabraSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More