- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 lbs.
- Preparation Time:
- Pepperoni Sausage Mixture
- Pepperoni Seasoning Mixture
- Grind venison or beef and pork fat together.
- Add pickling salt, mix well.
- Add the Pepperoni Seasoning Mixture, kneading well.
- Stuff Pepperoni Mixture into the casings & refrigerate overnight.
- Hang in smoker for approximately 6 hours... It is vital that Pepperoni reach an Internal 152 degrees... If it hasn't reached this temperature, finish off in conventional oven (at lowest possible setting) after smoking long enough to get desired taste.
- Makes about 6 lbs. pepperoni sausage.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
My Family Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More