- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1 teaspoon course ground pepper
- Scant tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon quick curing salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate for 24 hours (covered).
- From in 2 rolls and wrap tightly in foil. Back on rack in pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Cool in foil until able to handle. Remove from foil and re-wrap. Refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More