- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. venison steak
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 qt. Mrs. Haskins' stewed tomatoes
- Dip venison steaks in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Place in a heavy skillet with enough oil or butter-flavored Crisco to brown on both sides.
- Add 1 quart of stewed tomatoes and can of mushrooms.
- Turn low and simmer until venison is tender (1/2 to 1 hour). Stir often.
- Serve over rice or just eat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Breads and Pastry 101
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More