- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 482
- venison steak (cut in piece
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 yellow onions (sliced)
- 4 potatoes (cut in cubes)
- 6 carrots (cut in 1" pcs)
- 1 can Ro Tel
- 4 ribs celery (cut in 3/4"pcs)
- 1 pk. onion soup mix
- 3 sm cans sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 links smoked pork sausage
- 3 ozs. red wine
- All purpose flour
- Marinate venison 24 hours with
- Italian wish bone dressing .
- Flour venison & brown in olive
- oil over medium heat .
- Remove venison set aside save
- drippings, Sauté onion ,& garlic
- in drippings .
- Place meat back in
- pot ,season well Add water to
- cover venison & cook for 1 to
- 1-1/2 hours over medium heat .
- Add carrots, celery, Ro Tel
- potatoes, pork sausage that is cut
- in 1/2 " slices & onion soup mix .
- coook 1-1/2 hour then add wine ,
- mushrooms . Let simmer 20 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More