- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 482
- venison steak (cut in piece
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 yellow onions (sliced)
- 4 potatoes (cut in cubes)
- 6 carrots (cut in 1" pcs)
- 1 can Ro Tel
- 4 ribs celery (cut in 3/4"pcs)
- 1 pk. onion soup mix
- 3 sm cans sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 links smoked pork sausage
- 3 ozs. red wine
- All purpose flour
- Marinate venison 24 hours with
- Italian wish bone dressing .
- Flour venison & brown in olive
- oil over medium heat .
- Remove venison set aside save
- drippings, Sauté onion ,& garlic
- in drippings .
- Place meat back in
- pot ,season well Add water to
- cover venison & cook for 1 to
- 1-1/2 hours over medium heat .
- Add carrots, celery, Ro Tel
- potatoes, pork sausage that is cut
- in 1/2 " slices & onion soup mix .
- coook 1-1/2 hour then add wine ,
- mushrooms . Let simmer 20 minutes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More