- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbs. oil
- 1 tender loin from deer
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 20-30 mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 2 tbs. corn starch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. Stir fry sauce
- Mix oil, garlic (chopped), onion and thinly sliced deer into a hot wok.
- Cook meat until almost done and remove.
- Add remaining veg. with some water to steam them.
- Mix starch, sugar, soy and stir fry sauce with a cup of water. Keep on side. Add meat to veg and cook for 5 min.
- Add sauce and stir often. sauce should thicken nicely.
- Poor over rice or noodles!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More