- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbs. oil
- 1 tender loin from deer
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 20-30 mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 2 tbs. corn starch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. Stir fry sauce
- Mix oil, garlic (chopped), onion and thinly sliced deer into a hot wok.
- Cook meat until almost done and remove.
- Add remaining veg. with some water to steam them.
- Mix starch, sugar, soy and stir fry sauce with a cup of water. Keep on side. Add meat to veg and cook for 5 min.
- Add sauce and stir often. sauce should thicken nicely.
- Poor over rice or noodles!!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More