- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb round venison steak
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 can (3 ounce) whole mushrooms
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) beed bouillon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Brown onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter and remove from pan.
- 2 Cut meat into strips 2 1/2-inches long and 3/4-inches wide.
- 3 Heat remaining butter in skillet.
- 4 Roll venison in flour and brown in heated butter.
- 5 Add enough water to the bouillon to make two total cups of liquid.
- 6 Add salt and bouillon-water mixture to the browned venison.
- 7 Cover and simmer for about one hour or until meat is tender.
- 8 Add mushrooms, cooked, onion, and sour cream.
- 9 Heat.
- 10 Serve over rice or egg noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More