- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. ground venison
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Morton's Tender Quick Meat Cure
- Use 2 lbs. ground venison (plain, we never add pork as many do, the natural small amount tallow left on the deer as we skin it is enough moisture).
- Mix all ingredients and then mix with ground meat.
- Make into rolls of size you wish. Roll in foil with meat to shiny side. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Place on a rack over a pan to catch drippings. Insert fork through under side of foil to allow drainage as it bakes.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More