- Cooking Time: 4 to 5 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
BackstoryThis is my own personal recipe that I thought up on my own.
- 4 to 6 venison steaks
- 1 can spagetti sauce
- 1 15oz. can of whole tomatoes
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in skillet until hot, on high heat. Brown steaks quickly, no need to bread them. Place steaks in crock pot, they don't need to be done, just browned. Mix the spagetti sauce and the whole tomatoes and pour on the steaks as they are placed in the crockpot. Cut up onion into rings and peppers into strips and saute them in the skillet that you used to brown the steaks in and add to the crockpot also. Let simmer on low 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours. This can also be made using beef round steak.