- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C diced onion
- 3 cloves mashed garlic
- 1 T butter
- 1 large bay leaf
- white pepper to taste
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 can rice
- 1/4 C frozen peas
- 15 basil leaves - minced
- 5-6 rosemary leaves - minced - (substitute with what is flavoring meat)
- 1/2 C chopped parsley
- Saute onion and garlic in butter. Add bay leaf and pepper - stir.
- Add rice, broth and peas - bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cover -
- simmer till rice is tender, 15-20 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Fluff with a fork and add the herbs - mix well.
NotesMade this one up for Eric.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More