- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMade this one up for Eric.
- 1/4 C diced onion
- 3 cloves mashed garlic
- 1 T butter
- 1 large bay leaf
- white pepper to taste
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 can rice
- 1/4 C frozen peas
- 15 basil leaves - minced
- 5-6 rosemary leaves - minced - (substitute with what is flavoring meat)
- 1/2 C chopped parsley
- Saute onion and garlic in butter. Add bay leaf and pepper - stir.
- Add rice, broth and peas - bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cover -
- simmer till rice is tender, 15-20 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Fluff with a fork and add the herbs - mix well.