- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Marinate overnight in:
- 2 Tbsp. Lowry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2-4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Next day add:
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions (2 bunches)
- 2 cups chopped celery (4-5 stalks)
- 1 (4 oz.) jar chopped pimentos
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped ripe olives
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (maybe more)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chill before serving.
- I *crave* this stuff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More