- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2- 4
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 pizza crust (we like the thin crust)
- - olive oil
- - Vermont white cheddar cheese (comes in a block)
- - 1 Granny Smith apple (thinly sliced)
- - sauage (opt) (If using ground sausage-brown it, it using sausage link-thinly slice)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Lightly brush olive oil over crust.
- 3. Grate all of the cheese and arrange over crust.
- 4. Top with sausage and then apples.
- 5. Bake at 400 or 12 minutes.
NotesI just received this recipe from my son's old Kindergarten teacher - Mrs. Tooley. She moved far away and we miss her! We still try and keep in touch via email though. I haven't yet tried this but I know it will be sooo good b/c it's a combination of flavors I'm very familiar with, having grown up in the Northeast. Thanks Courtney!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More