- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2- 4
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 pizza crust (we like the thin crust)
- - olive oil
- - Vermont white cheddar cheese (comes in a block)
- - 1 Granny Smith apple (thinly sliced)
- - sauage (opt) (If using ground sausage-brown it, it using sausage link-thinly slice)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Lightly brush olive oil over crust.
- 3. Grate all of the cheese and arrange over crust.
- 4. Top with sausage and then apples.
- 5. Bake at 400 or 12 minutes.
NotesI just received this recipe from my son's old Kindergarten teacher - Mrs. Tooley. She moved far away and we miss her! We still try and keep in touch via email though. I haven't yet tried this but I know it will be sooo good b/c it's a combination of flavors I'm very familiar with, having grown up in the Northeast. Thanks Courtney!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More