- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2- 4
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 pizza crust (we like the thin crust)
- - olive oil
- - Vermont white cheddar cheese (comes in a block)
- - 1 Granny Smith apple (thinly sliced)
- - sauage (opt) (If using ground sausage-brown it, it using sausage link-thinly slice)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Lightly brush olive oil over crust.
- 3. Grate all of the cheese and arrange over crust.
- 4. Top with sausage and then apples.
- 5. Bake at 400 or 12 minutes.
NotesI just received this recipe from my son's old Kindergarten teacher - Mrs. Tooley. She moved far away and we miss her! We still try and keep in touch via email though. I haven't yet tried this but I know it will be sooo good b/c it's a combination of flavors I'm very familiar with, having grown up in the Northeast. Thanks Courtney!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Adventures in Cooking
Delightful DessertsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More