- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- •Ground chuck
- •Fresh ground garlic to taste ( I add alot)
- •Make into patties
- •Vermouth (Enough to cover bugers at least half way)
- 1.Place in none re active container to marinate
- 2.Pour vermouth over all the burgers
- 3.Let marinate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 4.These are very juicey!
- 5.I like to ground my own chuck
- 6.Grill to liking.
NotesOk this recipe is vague. You need to adjust to your taste. Amounts of beef to garlic.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Italian Exchange
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More