- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (12oz) can beer - or any carbonated beverage
- 1/2 cup melted butter - optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Be sure to check my other recipes on how to use this same recipe to make other savory and sweet breads!
NotesHere is a recipe that saved me money from buying pre packaged mixes. This is amazing made as is and can be used to make other beer bread recipes I have.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More