- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -good quality olive oil
- -freshly squeezed lemon juice
- -salt & red pepper to taste
- -lots & lots of garlic paste
- -sumac (you can find this spice online www.myspicesage.com or any Middle Eastern grocery stores)
- -dried mint (rub your fingers with the mint to make it powder like)
- -a tiny squeeze of mustard (optional)
- -a touch of red pepper paste (optional)
- Mix in all of the ingredients in a jar and just shake shake & shake !
NotesYou can use this as oil to lemon juice vinaigrette ratio... (I personally use less oil)...
This is a great way to use as a salad dressing, marinade chicken with, potatoes, & veggies...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More