- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -good quality olive oil
- -freshly squeezed lemon juice
- -salt & red pepper to taste
- -lots & lots of garlic paste
- -sumac (you can find this spice online www.myspicesage.com or any Middle Eastern grocery stores)
- -dried mint (rub your fingers with the mint to make it powder like)
- -a tiny squeeze of mustard (optional)
- -a touch of red pepper paste (optional)
- Mix in all of the ingredients in a jar and just shake shake & shake !
NotesYou can use this as oil to lemon juice vinaigrette ratio... (I personally use less oil)...
This is a great way to use as a salad dressing, marinade chicken with, potatoes, & veggies...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More