- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -good quality olive oil
- -freshly squeezed lemon juice
- -salt & red pepper to taste
- -lots & lots of garlic paste
- -sumac (you can find this spice online www.myspicesage.com or any Middle Eastern grocery stores)
- -dried mint (rub your fingers with the mint to make it powder like)
- -a tiny squeeze of mustard (optional)
- -a touch of red pepper paste (optional)
- Mix in all of the ingredients in a jar and just shake shake & shake !
NotesYou can use this as oil to lemon juice vinaigrette ratio... (I personally use less oil)...
This is a great way to use as a salad dressing, marinade chicken with, potatoes, & veggies...
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More