- Cooking Time: 45-55 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 9" pie crust
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the strawberries and blackberries in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix the strawberry jam and orange liqueur. Gently fold the jam and the 1/4 cup flour into the berries. Pour the berries into the prepared pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, oatmeal, cinnamon and salt. Cut in the butter until the mixture is nice and crumbly. Top the pie with the crumb mixture. Bake the pie for 45 to 55 minutes or until the berries are bubbly. If the crust is browning too quickly, cover with aluminum foil. Allow the pie to cool for at least an hour before cutting.
NotesI brought a boatload of strawberries and blackberries back from Costco. What to do, what to do? How about a pie? How about a crumble? How about a crumble pie?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More