- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- FOR CRUMBS
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/3 c sugar
- 3 T. sweet butter-very soft or melted and cooled
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- Using fingers or fork, blend together only untill blended and crumbs form.
- Wisk the dry ingredients, add all else but the crumbs and the berries.
- Do not stir-wisk beyond just blended, add the berries and blend very gently.
- Spoon into 12 lined or buttered muffin tins.
- NOW-gently press spoonfuls of the crumbs on top of each and bake about 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 375.
- TIP: wash fresh blueberries, dry and freeze flat single layer on a tray of some sort.
- When they are frozen, you can toss them into a baggie and keep frozen.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More