- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- FOR CRUMBS
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/3 c sugar
- 3 T. sweet butter-very soft or melted and cooled
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- Using fingers or fork, blend together only untill blended and crumbs form.
- Wisk the dry ingredients, add all else but the crumbs and the berries.
- Do not stir-wisk beyond just blended, add the berries and blend very gently.
- Spoon into 12 lined or buttered muffin tins.
- NOW-gently press spoonfuls of the crumbs on top of each and bake about 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 375.
- TIP: wash fresh blueberries, dry and freeze flat single layer on a tray of some sort.
- When they are frozen, you can toss them into a baggie and keep frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More