- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 cups softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chilled cherry pie filling
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs with 3 teaspoons of sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Mix well and press onto bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 deg. F for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a blender. Add in the eggs gradually one at a time.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake at 450 deg. F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 250 deg. F and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Turn out the cheesecake from the pan and chill.
- Spread cherry pie filling over cheesecake before serving.
- Feel free to top the cheesecake with your favorite pie filling instead of the cherry filling.
NotesThis cheesecake is loaded with delicious cream cheese, a crisp crust and a fruity filling. Mmm…simply divine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Nick's PicksSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More