- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis Bruschetta works well when served cold on toasted slices of baguette. My family enjoys this dish after it has been in the fridge a whole day, allowing the flavors to blend.
- 4-5 finely chopped Roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 small can of diced black olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- diced green onions
- Mix all the ingredients together, except green onions.
- Let sit in fridge for at least one hour.
- Served on toasted slices of baguette and garnish with a couple of diced green onions.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More