- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 finely chopped Roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 small can of diced black olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- diced green onions
- Mix all the ingredients together, except green onions.
- Let sit in fridge for at least one hour.
- Served on toasted slices of baguette and garnish with a couple of diced green onions.
NotesThis Bruschetta works well when served cold on toasted slices of baguette. My family enjoys this dish after it has been in the fridge a whole day, allowing the flavors to blend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More