- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 (12 ounce) bottle cocktail sauce
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a 8 inch square serving dish.
- Layer the shrimp over the cream cheese.
- Pour the cocktail sauce over the top.
NotesOriginal poster reported:
"An easy classic of cream cheese, shrimp, and cocktail sauce. This one will never go out of style! Serve with a nice assortment of crackers."
recipe from allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Recipes for Vitality
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More