- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers ( 40 to 50)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red candied cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In medium bowl, combine crushed wafers , 1 cup powdered sugar, cherries, and pecans.
- Add rum, syrup and butter.
- Blend well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in the 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Cover tightly; let sit 24 hours for flavors to blend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More