- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers ( 40 to 50)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red candied cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In medium bowl, combine crushed wafers , 1 cup powdered sugar, cherries, and pecans.
- Add rum, syrup and butter.
- Blend well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in the 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Cover tightly; let sit 24 hours for flavors to blend.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More