- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Servings: 45 Pcs.
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter at room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Measure out flour then sift into a bowl and set aside.
- Using an electronic mixer, cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the vanilla.
- Slowly add sifted flour to the butter mixture.
- Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated into a soft dough.
- Scoop up about 3/4 tablespoons of dough and roll into balls.
- Roll balls of dough in some sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten evenly with fingers just a bit, so the cookies are shaped like little discs.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 mins, until edges turn a slight golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
NotesHe likes butter cookies. I like sugar cookies. Here's a very simple recipe that puts the two together. They are especially good right out of the oven. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More