- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8 ounce containers
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries, crushed (approx. 2-1/2 cups blueberries)
- 1-1/2 cups peaches, chopped (3 to 4 peaches)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 box Sure Jell
- Stir together crushed blueberries, chopped peaches, lemon juice and sugar. Let sit for 10 minutues.
- Bring to a boil the water and Sure Jell. Boil for 1 minute. Stir into fruit mixture. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Ladle into freezer containers. Freeze after 24 hours.
- OPTIONAL (definitely not necessary): Sometimes I add flavoring. For example, 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring, or vanilla flavoring, or orange flavoring, etc.... Any more flavoring may overwhelm the taste of the fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More