- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8 ounce containers
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries, crushed (approx. 2-1/2 cups blueberries)
- 1-1/2 cups peaches, chopped (3 to 4 peaches)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 box Sure Jell
- Stir together crushed blueberries, chopped peaches, lemon juice and sugar. Let sit for 10 minutues.
- Bring to a boil the water and Sure Jell. Boil for 1 minute. Stir into fruit mixture. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Ladle into freezer containers. Freeze after 24 hours.
- OPTIONAL (definitely not necessary): Sometimes I add flavoring. For example, 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring, or vanilla flavoring, or orange flavoring, etc.... Any more flavoring may overwhelm the taste of the fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More