- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 4-5 Vadalia (or other sweet) onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 10 Ritz crackers
- Saute onions in butter then stir in sour cream.
- Pour 1/2 onions into 7x11 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with remaining onions and sprinkle crushed crackers on top.
- Bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes uncovered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More