VIDALLIA ONION CHIP DIP MASHED POTATOES
Vidallia Onion Chip Dip Mashed Potatoes
- Cooking Time: 45 to 60 Minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 6 to 8 medium‐size Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 container Vidallia Onion Chip Dip (or any Chip Dip that you like but this one is a family favorite.)
- 2 Tbsp Chives, snipped
- 1 Can Chicken Stock
- 12 0z of water enough to cover potatoes.
- Freshly Course ground Salt & Pepper
Place whole potatoes, with skin, in large saucepan; cover with Chicken Stock with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and cover and cook for 45 to 60 minutes; drain potatoes, return to saucepan
Mash potatoes until semi‐smooth; leave some chunks.
Add butter, chives, and salt and pepper.
Gradually blend in Vidallia Onion Chip until potatoes reach desired consistency.
Serve with or without gravy. Goes Great with my Provolone Meatloaf : )