- Cooking Time: 45 to 60 Minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 6 to 8 medium‐size Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 container Vidallia Onion Chip Dip (or any Chip Dip that you like but this one is a family favorite.)
- 2 Tbsp Chives, snipped
- 1 Can Chicken Stock
- 12 0z of water enough to cover potatoes.
- Freshly Course ground Salt & Pepper
- Place whole potatoes, with skin, in large saucepan; cover with Chicken Stock with water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and cover and cook for 45 to 60 minutes; drain potatoes, return to saucepan
- Mash potatoes until semi‐smooth; leave some chunks.
- Add butter, chives, and salt and pepper.
- Gradually blend in Vidallia Onion Chip until potatoes reach desired consistency.
- Serve with or without gravy. Goes Great with my Provolone Meatloaf : )
NotesOkay, so we had just enough milk to go with supper one night. Did'nt really feel like going to the store for another gallon. Supper was just about ready. So what the heck spotted the Chip Dip in the fridge and just went with it. Turns out it was the crowd pleaser of the evening.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More