- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Cook over low fire, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- When it spins a brittle thread.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Let stand until hard. Break into pieces.
NotesFound this in a church cookbook. Easy to make and doesn't taste bad either.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More