- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Cook over low fire, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- When it spins a brittle thread.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Let stand until hard. Break into pieces.
NotesFound this in a church cookbook. Easy to make and doesn't taste bad either.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More