- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Cook over low fire, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- When it spins a brittle thread.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Let stand until hard. Break into pieces.
NotesFound this in a church cookbook. Easy to make and doesn't taste bad either.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce