- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFound this in a church cookbook. Easy to make and doesn't taste bad either.
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Cook over low fire, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- When it spins a brittle thread.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Let stand until hard. Break into pieces.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More