- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Cook over low fire, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- When it spins a brittle thread.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Let stand until hard. Break into pieces.
NotesFound this in a church cookbook. Easy to make and doesn't taste bad either.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More