- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium all-purpose potatoes, cooked in their skins
- 1 large beet, cooked in its skin (or used canned beets)
- 2 pickles, preferably Claussen Kosher Pickles
- 1 tart apple
- 2 medium carrots, scraped and cooked
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white beans, soaked for 4 hours in cold water to cover, and cooked in the same water according to package directions (or use canned)
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Salt to taste
- Peel the potatoes, beets, pickles, and apples, and cut them and the carrots into a 1/4-inch dice. Combine the diced ingredients with the onions and beans and mix carefully.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together, pour over the vegetables, and toss gently, then add salt to taste.
- Serve in a decorative bowl at room temperature, either as an hors d’oueuvre or as a side dish for entrees.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More