- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb.Crab Meat
- 8 oz. Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 each scallions, minced
- Virgin Mary Dressing:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- Optional: hot sauce, 1 tsp. or to taste
- In medium bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together. Chill until ready to serve.
- In separate bowl, mix all salad ingredients together, except crab meat.
- Toss salad with prepared dressing. Gently fold in crab meat and serve.