VIRGIN MARY CRAB SALAD
- 1 lb.Crab Meat
- 8 oz. Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 each scallions, minced
- Virgin Mary Dressing:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- Optional: hot sauce, 1 tsp. or to taste
In medium bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together. Chill until ready to serve.
In separate bowl, mix all salad ingredients together, except crab meat.
Toss salad with prepared dressing. Gently fold in crab meat and serve.
No Reviews at this time.