- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Liters of Sparkling Water
- 2 Bunches of mint
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 Lbs of limes
- 2.5 cups of plain water-for simple syrup
- 1 jar of any color of sanding sugar sprinkles
- 1 lbs bag of ice
- Prepare simple syrup in medium saucepan combine 2.5 cups of water with 2.5 cups of granulated sugar bring to a boil slowly stirring in extra sugar if needed once all sugar is dissolved let it slightly cool and pour warm mixture into a squeeze bottle.
- next take a glass pitcher and pour 1 liter of sparkling water in add to taste simple syrup.
- Cut approx . 3 large lies and squeeze into the mixture,next crush mint very well and add into the mixture,mix slowly add all ingredients to taste preferences.You can Add Ice to mixture or in each glass.
- To add some bling pour a small amount of simple syrup in to a shallow bowl wide enough to fit the rim of glass. in a separate bowl same width pour a large amount of colored sanding sugar into bowl. Take glass dip rim in syrup, then into sanding sugar make sure all the rim is covered for the full effect. garmish with a slice of lime a and sprig of mint and serve(:
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More