- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups frozen berries
- tablespoon or so of ground coriander
- 4 good sized limes over them.
- Put 2 cups frozen berries in a bowl with a tablespoon or so of ground coriander (trust me, it's good), and squeeze 4 good sized limes over them.
- Then I fill the bowl up with vodka and let it steep for about an hour. This is key. Frozen berries give off the most color and flavor, and are easier to find in organic. Leaving them for an hour lets them also soak up some juice and booze.
- Then you just make some lemonade and substitute this mix for the same amount of water. Booze to taste and refrigerate.
- Add ice to individual glasses, not the pitcher! Also key. Works great with raspberries and cardamom, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Koken met Oma
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More