- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups frozen berries
- tablespoon or so of ground coriander
- 4 good sized limes over them.
- Put 2 cups frozen berries in a bowl with a tablespoon or so of ground coriander (trust me, it's good), and squeeze 4 good sized limes over them.
- Then I fill the bowl up with vodka and let it steep for about an hour. This is key. Frozen berries give off the most color and flavor, and are easier to find in organic. Leaving them for an hour lets them also soak up some juice and booze.
- Then you just make some lemonade and substitute this mix for the same amount of water. Booze to taste and refrigerate.
- Add ice to individual glasses, not the pitcher! Also key. Works great with raspberries and cardamom, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More