- Cooking Time: 11-12
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. Chicken tenderloin or breasts, chunked
- 1-2 Tbs. of Olive Oil
- dried basil
- 1 16 oz. jar of Vodka Sauce (I used Bertolli)
- 1 lb. of your favorite pasta (I used bowties!)
- * I only use one jar of sauce per pound of chicken and pasta, but if you prefer your pasta "saucier", you may wish to add 1/2-1 extra jar of sauce!
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is boiling, cook chicken in a skillet with olive oil, seasoning liberally with salt, pepper, and basil.
- Drain pasta, and combine with chicken and vodka sauce.
- Stir to coat.
NotesJ loves a good Vodka sauce, so this is a quick and easy meal (albeit fattening) that we can throw together on a weeknight before going to the gym to work it off, hehe. I actually prefer it "next-day", or re-heated, after the flavors have amalgamated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More