- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1 Stick Salted Butter
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans tomato paste
- handful grated parm cheese
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Shot vodka (optional)
- Over medium heat, combine celery and onion with butter and sautee about 5 minutes (or until the celery/onion get soft).
- Add broth and tomato paste and bring to a boil (about another 5 minutes). You might want to lower heat a bit now.
- Add grated cheese, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Finally add cream and blend together.
- Whole process for me takes about 15 minutes (about the time for the pasta to be completely cooked).
NotesThis was given to me by a friend. So simple and soo yummy!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More