- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1 Stick Salted Butter
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans tomato paste
- handful grated parm cheese
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Shot vodka (optional)
- Over medium heat, combine celery and onion with butter and sautee about 5 minutes (or until the celery/onion get soft).
- Add broth and tomato paste and bring to a boil (about another 5 minutes). You might want to lower heat a bit now.
- Add grated cheese, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Finally add cream and blend together.
- Whole process for me takes about 15 minutes (about the time for the pasta to be completely cooked).
NotesThis was given to me by a friend. So simple and soo yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More