- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 c marinara sauce
- 1c vodka
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1. In heavy, large skillet, simmer marinara sauce and vodka over low heat, stirring often, until mix reduces by one fourth - about 20 minutes.
- 2. Stir in cream and continue to simmer over low heat until sauce is heated through.
- 3. Remove skillet from heat and stir in parmesan, salt and pepper.
NotesGiada de Laurentiis
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More