- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 c marinara sauce
- 1c vodka
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1. In heavy, large skillet, simmer marinara sauce and vodka over low heat, stirring often, until mix reduces by one fourth - about 20 minutes.
- 2. Stir in cream and continue to simmer over low heat until sauce is heated through.
- 3. Remove skillet from heat and stir in parmesan, salt and pepper.
NotesGiada de Laurentiis
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More