- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGiada de Laurentiis
- 3-4 c marinara sauce
- 1c vodka
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1. In heavy, large skillet, simmer marinara sauce and vodka over low heat, stirring often, until mix reduces by one fourth - about 20 minutes.
- 2. Stir in cream and continue to simmer over low heat until sauce is heated through.
- 3. Remove skillet from heat and stir in parmesan, salt and pepper.