- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- Fresh fruit thinly sliced (according to the season)
- powdered sugar or syrup
- Put flour and salt into a bowl, make a "well" in the middle and add eggs.
- Mix to a smooth batter; add milk.
- Melt half of the butter in a heavy skillet.
- Pour in pancake batter, adding fresh fruit on top. Turn pancake frequently, adding more butter each time.
- The pancake should be quite solid and brown and crisp at the edges, and the fruit should be cooked through.
- Serve with powdered sugar or syrup.
NotesDutch pancakes are not like American pancakes. They are dinner plate size and quite thick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More