- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- Fresh fruit thinly sliced (according to the season)
- powdered sugar or syrup
- Put flour and salt into a bowl, make a "well" in the middle and add eggs.
- Mix to a smooth batter; add milk.
- Melt half of the butter in a heavy skillet.
- Pour in pancake batter, adding fresh fruit on top. Turn pancake frequently, adding more butter each time.
- The pancake should be quite solid and brown and crisp at the edges, and the fruit should be cooked through.
- Serve with powdered sugar or syrup.
NotesDutch pancakes are not like American pancakes. They are dinner plate size and quite thick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More